T.B.A. 2010 | Cardiovascular Interest Group Meeting
Details to follow.
October 15th, 2008 | Workshop: Integrating Family Health Team and Community-Centred Prevention of CVD and Stroke: Experiences with CHAP
On October 15th, 2008, the CHAP Team held a Workshop to advance Family Health Team and community-centred prevention of cardiovascular disease and stroke by using evidence and practical experience gained in CHAP. New colleagues and past collaborators met to identify opportunities for further integration of primary care and community health services, and enhancement of our understanding of the key next steps to improve primary care cardiovascular program delivery in Ontario. The Agenda and presentations given at this Workshop are available below.
- October 15th, 2008 Integrating FHT and Community-Centred Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke: and Sharing Practical Experiences with CHAP Agenda
- Welcome, Introductions and Review of Workshop Objectives
- Overview of CHAP and current phase of implementation
- Paris - Sharing Experiences and Innovations with CHAP
- Collingwood - Sharing Experiences and Innovations with CHAP
- Pembroke - Sharing Experiences and Innovations with CHAP
- The Community Health Awareness of Diabetes (CHAD) Project
- QIIP and Improving Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Management within FHTs
- Human Factors & Resource Needs in Implementing CDPM Programs
- Heart & Stroke Hypertension Management Program: Enabling Chronic Disease Management in Primary Care and Communities